Want to learn how to make your own smokehouse BBQ at home?
Dusty Moose BBQ Smoking Fundamentals is a 4hr introductory course for newcomers to cooking American style BBQ at home. Maybe you're thinking about buying a smoker and want to learn what it's all about before you take the plunge? Or you've dabbled a bit but would like to learn some tips and tricks.
During the course we'll cover:
- The fundamentals cooking with charcoal and smoke
- How to light and maintain cooking temperature with your Dusty Moose Smoker
- Recipes and techniques for ribs, pulled pork, brisket & lamb shoulder
- Delicious Buffet American BBQ lunch/dinner served from our custom built American BBQ Trailer
- A $25 discount voucher for the purchase of a Dusty Moose Smoker or Starter kit
Class size is limited to 10 per session, so there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions. We will also have demo Dusty Moose Smokers on hand for practical sessions.
All sessions run at Pullenvale Hall, 302 Grandview Rd, Pullenvale
Saturday 6th April 2019 9am - 1pm
Monday 22nd April 2019 (Easter Monday) 2pm - 6pm