Want to learn how to make your own smokehouse BBQ at home?
Dusty Moose BBQ Smoking Fundamentals is a 3.5hr introductory course for newcomers to cooking American style BBQ at home. Maybe you're thinking about buying a smoker and want to learn what it's all about before you take the plunge? Or you've dabbled a bit but would like to learn some tips and tricks.
During the course we'll cover:
- The fundamentals cooking with charcoal and smoke
- How to light and maintain cooking temperature with your Dusty Moose Smoker
- Recipes and techniques for ribs, pulled pork, brisket & lamb shoulder
- Delicious American BBQ lunch/dinner
- A $25 discount voucher for the purchase of a Dusty Moose Smoker or Starter kit
Class size is limited to 15 per session, so there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions. We will also have demo Dusty Moose smokers on hand for practical sessions.
All sessions will be held at The Plaza @ Emerald, 144 Egerton Street (under marquee in car park)
Saturday 15th June 2019 9am - 12:30pm
Saturday 15th June 2019 2pm - 5:30pm
Please note: minimum numbers are required for these session to proceed. If there are insufficient numbers by 1 June 2019, event may be cancelled and full refund provided.