Want to cook your own smokehouse quality pulled pork, brisket, ribs and chicken? Or maybe smoked cheese, vegetables, nuts or seafood? This high quality 47cm smoker will make you the envy of your neighbours!
With two 47cm solid steel cooking grates, this smoker can accommodate just about any food you're looking to smoke at home. Working a charcoal smoker is as simple as lighting the charcoal, filling up the water bowl, adding wood chips & adjusting the air vents to control the temperature. This smoker is designed to maintain a consistent temperature, perfect for producing pitmaster quality low'n'slow American BBQ.
- A massive 1,295cm2 of cooking space across two levels
- Porcelain enamel water bowl
- Sturdy, high quality construction backed by 1yr replacement warranty
- Simple assembly, with online assembly video to assist
- Vertically hinged steel door for ease of access to water bowl and charcoal
- Top & bottom air vents for precise temperature control
- Latching base and handles for ease of movement
- Built in thermometer
- PVC cover included
- Customer support and service from an experienced BBQ pit master, based in Australia
You don't need to pay up to $750 for a high quality, versatile charcoal smoker. We're passionate about American BBQ and bringing it to Aussie backyards at an affordable price.
Assembled Dimensions: H: 107cm, W 47cm
Shipping Box Dimensions: 53cmH x 48cmW x 48cmW. Weight 18.5kgs
Delivery Australia wide by courier
*Free delivery excludes WA and NT which incur a $50 delivery fee